Monday, November 1, 2010

Princess Belle...


Norah...aka Princess Belle...was so excited on Halloween! She got really into it and loved going to the door, ringing the doorbell and saying TRICK OR TREAT!! It was so cute to watch her enjoy everything!

This is right after we got her dressed and she was so excited!!

She was so excited that she kept jumping all around!


I was going to wear this hat my mom sent me...but it was too big so it kept falling in my face!

First stop of the night was Jeff's parent's house!

Norah getting her first candy from Vee Vee and Grandpop


Norah and her buddy, William...the Pirate!

All of our neighbors..William (Pirate), Norah (Princess Belle), Thomas (Darth Vader), Davis (Frog Prince), and Afton (LadyBug)

Coming home at the end of the night...

2 comments:

Becky said...

Norah is just too cute!!! I told Jeff that the only way I can keep up with him is to read your blogs - LOL - Keep posting - I love it!! Hope to see you soon

Hilary said...

Precious! What an adorable Belle!