Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Norah!!!

Happy Birthday to my most precious Norah...We love you so much!

The day Norah was born! Hard to believe she was 10.5 lbs! :) Best day ever!


Norah at her 1st birthday party! She starting walking right the week she turned 1!




Norah at her 2nd birthday party!


Norah at her 3rd birthday party! Next one is her 3rd still...had to post the one where she is looking so cute at her buddy William!




And of course...Norah at her 4th birthday celebration!


I cannot believe it has been 4 years since we had Norah! We have loved every single minute of these 4 years and we LOVE that we are your parents! Happy Birthday baby girl...we love you!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Happy Birthday Norah! 10.5 pounds I cannot even imagine! She was and still is such a cutie.

Mer said...

Happy Birthday Norah! I cannot BELIEVE it has been 4 years!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th birthday to your sweet girl!!

Wow to 10.5lbs. You are a ROCKSTAR for carrying her!!

I hope you LOVE 4 as much as I have. It's SUCH a wonderful age.