Friday, November 4, 2011

Lotions, Yumminess and Halloween!

So it is time to get the Halloween pics up and I thought I would add some random stuff too. So Norah and I have super sensitive skin and mine is super dry on top of that. So when Norah's doctor gave me some name brands that we should use on Norah...California Baby, CeraVe and Vanicream. So we experimented and we wash Norah with the Sensitive Skin California Baby and use their hair conditioner on her too. Then we use the VaniCream on her too. But I found that I really like the CeraVe for myself.

The greatest thing is it is not that expensive and I really like it a lot. I use the Face Wash, AM and PM face lotion. Check it out...

I also use Arbonne for eye cream. I have tried others but nothing beats it and it is great for sensitive skin.


Now on to the Yumminess...my word....Talenti Pistachio is to die for!! I mean it is the best stuff ever!!! Seriously get some!





So on to Halloween...this year Norah wanted to be a "blue Mermaid" and lucky us I found the costume at Costco! Check her out last year as Princess Belle here....it is amazing how she has changed!

So the Friday before Halloween we went to a neighborhood party and it was a great time!! The kids were so cute and there was chili to eat and people to chit-chat with....loved it!


I hope my neighbor doesn't mine but how cute are her two boys...Davis the cowboy...his costume was hilarious!

And William...the astronaut. They even put together a scavenger hunt for the kids too...so cute!


We then carved the pumpkin later in the weekend...Norah picked the design...the classic Jack-o-latern face and Jeff carved it up!

Then Norah for some reason, had the song "move it, move it" in her head so I played the utube video for it and Norah went crazy!

She had me play it a zillion times...it was hilarious!

She was a dancin' fool!

Here are the dogs just watching her....I mean these are some laid back dogs....



So Monday morning brought Halloween...and of course as a 6th grade math teacher...I dressed up as the number "16." I think my students thought it was funny! If you know me...you know that I am not a big halloween dress up person but it was fun to be in the spirit with the kids as they were so excited at school! (Yes, Jeff took this picture of me before I went to work!)


Then I got home and we got Norah ready and headed out for Trick/Treating. Round 2 on the costume. She is so cute!!!

We headed to Jeff's parent's house for the first treat! Norah was so excited!





Also we took the famous family pic...here are a couple of the past ones. It is hard to believe that we have been our little family of three for over 4 years! :)


We then headed to Jeff's brother's house for more treats!


Norah calls Jeff's oldest brother, Uncle Buck, she thinks it is hilarious. And she loves her cousins, Allyson and Jonathon. Here is a pic with cousin Allyson... I cannot believe that she is a senior in high school!!


After that...we "treated" at a few more houses and headed home. Norah was exhausted and so was mommy! It is hard to have Halloween on a school night!





What will Norah be next Halloween? It is hard to believe that she will be in kindergarten on the next Halloween!


Well this weekend I have to finish...err start too....UNCC stuff as I have a lot due next week. Then next week is a 4 day work week and we are headed to the beach to celebrate our anniversary! Can't wait!

No comments: