Thursday, December 22, 2011

3 More Days!!

It is such a fun time of year! We are getting very excited about Christmas around here! This past Friday we went to Jeff's work party at Capital Grille uptown Charlotte. I didn't get a pic of us at the table but took one on the way in the car...yes...I am a dork and took one of us at a stop light! :)

The weekend turned into a Pajama Weekend....and we just chilled out! It was much needed!


Norah is too cute and loves dressing up in her different head gear these days! :)


I worked on Monday and Tuesday and now am free until January 2! My mom came up on Monday and watched Norah Monday afternoon and Tuesday...they had a great time together. Then she babysat while Jeff and I went to the movies on Tuesday night to see "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"...like I have mentioned before I have read the book and seen the Swedish version of the movie...the US movie was awesome! It was so good that Jeff and I said we could see it again! Go see it now! And of course...read the books!


Well I must have caught a cold and have been struggling a little with that but hopefully I will be 100% again by the BIG Day. :) Today we had the 4th Annual Cookie Decorating at my house for the the girls. This year we added Gingerbread House Decorating and they had a great time! I love seeing the girls grow up...they are the cutest!!!


Norah with her plate of cookies and Gingerbread House...


McIver, Norah, Harper and Perry!


Well now we are off to visit SC for a little Santa time with my family. It will be a quick trip and then before you know it...it will be Christmas! I just hope the weather gets colder...I hate a warm Christmas! :)

No comments: