Saturday, December 24, 2011

We wish you a Merry Christmas....

It is so exciting that it is Christmas Eve! Jeff and I are sitting by the fire with the Christmas tree all lit up...love it! I was thinking about how Norah is so into Christmas this year and has been really good about remembering that it is Jesus' Birthday tomorrow too and not just all about Santa....

So here is a run down memory lane via the Christmas cards we have sent since we have had Norah...
Christmas 2011 (Norah - age 4.5 years old)

Christmas 2010 (Norah- age 3.5 years old)


Christmas 2009 (Norah- age 2.5 yrs old)


Christmas 2008 (Norah- age 1.5 yrs old)


Christmas 2008 (Norah- age 6 months; couldn't find electronic copy...)


This was fun to see and makes me realize how next year...I am going to put the year on it so I can remember! :)


Today has been a great day...Norah and I ran a couple errands this morning and then came home and Norah was playing with some of her presents from yesterday. We watched Christmas movies and tv shows...just hung out. We also walked the dogs and she rode her new "bike."

Norah concentrating on her art work :)


She also helped the neighbors with putting out their luminaries...I am totally doing it next year...I just didn't think about it. And today there is not enough money for me to go shopping anywhere with crowds to get the bags! :) (If you know me....I am an online shopper...I am not a big fan of going to the mall or stores...unless it is super necessary...)


We decorated cookies for Santa and Norah had me write a note to Santa...she also asked for me to leave carrots and a knife for Santa so he could feed the reindeer! (The knife thing made me laugh!)


Well it is time to put on the new PJs my mom got us and head to bed....hope Santa comes tonight!

No comments: