Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Mid-Week Check in...

Well today is one of those days (I feel like I say this everyday) where there is so much to do but so little time. Also sweet Norah is not feeling well and they called from school for us to come pick her up. Jeff and I split the day so we both got to go to work some. She says her throat hurts and I am really hoping it is allergies (have given her Zyrtec)...but only time will tell. She seems to be doing a little better as the day has gone on but still says it hurts (no fever so I'm hoping that it is not strep.) She did let me snuggle with her today which was nice!


Now let's have a random blog post...

Movies...
I really want to see "Grand Budapest Hotel" but it isn't playing around here...maybe it will eventually come to Charleston?


I'm hoping to take Norah to see this movie...


And I will definitely be seeing this movie (loved the book!)...


Lately this is how I feel...(a late April Spring Break is tough on a teacher!)


Speaking of Spring Break...Norah and I are having some Mommy and Me time and going to...


We are both very excited! We plan on going to all the museums, monuments, the zoo, etc. The countdown is on. (Still trying to convince Jeff to take a Spring Break too and go with us!)

With the weather warming up...all I can think about (besides Spring Break) is summer coming...which means lots of beach time and nights out. Wouldn't these bags be perfect for a day on the beach and then a night out!


Well I guess it is back to do some school work while I can...did I mention that I leave soon with the 7th and 8th grade students to Disney World? Yep. Should be an adventure!

No comments: