Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Latest...

I'm worn out. Life has been a blur lately. Yada Yada Yada. Oh well. Let's move on. So before heading to Disney with my 7th and 8th grade students (who I adore! And yes...I actually missed my 6th graders)...Norah and I spent some time together as I was extremely sad about leaving her behind. We went to breakfast (cute Ellie spent the night with us the night before so she went to breakfast too!), had nails done, went to the movies (saw "Mr. Peabody and Sherman" which was great...totally gonna own that movie one day!!) and really just bonded. I sure did miss her bunches while I was gone! Luckily my mom and Jeff took good care of sweet girl (and my friend Glenn too!). So here are a few pics of Norah and Ellie at breakfast, "selfie" of myself and teachers who chaperoned before my A/C broke...another story...(thank you to all the parent chaperones...especially my roommate Stacy who was so fun to stay up late talking...of course we were exhausted later for it...but so fun!!!!) And the last pics are the sun rising on the last morning of our stay in Florida from our balcony...beautiful!






When I arrived home...I just wanted to be with baby girl but alas...we came back mid-week! So after finishing the week at school (I was a walking zombie!) Norah and I got to bond on Saturday with a breakfast out, errands, and just fun while Jeff caught a fish with his friend Kyle. The fish was delicious as we did get to eat it for dinner that night! We enjoyed company on Sunday (even though there was a little work that had to be done by both and Jeff and I too) and I must admit being sucked into some basketball action as there was some great games on TV for March Madness. (Norah and I watched "Frozen" again too!) Norah also went with the Wilcox family to Brookgreen Gardens too!




This week has been standardized testing for the middle school students where I work and Norah has had her first project due (it was on France!) as well as the usual stuff. Now the countdown is still on for Spring Break (22 days) and I will admit...even for the weekend (2 days!)

No comments: