Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring Break is here! Yippee!

I am ecstatic that Spring Break is here (sorta!) I cannot wait to relax and recharge...as I'm sure all my students and every teacher in the world feels the same way. Last Thursday was book club (aka wine club/girls night out!) which is always a hoot! We are going to read "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green which I have heard is awesome but it is gonna make you cry. Hope to start on it over the Break!


Friday we went to Quigleys for Family Time (we actually ate there again on Sunday!) and to enjoy the awesome weather...love their happy hour prices too!


She had a birthday party on Saturday which was at a local dance place and she had a blast!


We also played a lot of Chutes and Ladders this past weekend...which is a pretty fun game.


Our school had it's big fundraiser Saturday night which was a huge hit!


This week has been all about the countdown. Now I am officially done with school as I am taking the day off tomorrow to be a chaperone for Norah's class tomorrow (I do have two more work related things to do so no official spring break for me until tomorrow at 5:30 pm.) So this morning I took Norah to get breakfast at Pawley's Island Bakery...which is the best...and picked up some Easter cookies for my 6th graders to celebrate our last day.


I have not gotten to play around a ton with our ROKU yet but the few things I have set up are pretty great and I find it super convenient. I now want to get another ROKU for our other TV. I have even started watching the West Wing Season 1 (I never watched it when it was on) and I love it so far.


Well one more day of things I "have" to do tomorrow and then a break to do all the things I "want" to do!

No comments: