Saturday, April 5, 2014

The start of April...

I cannot believe it is the beginning of April already...time is flying! Well this week was full of the usual...work, school for Norah, and Norah activities. Norah's school did call me on Thursday from the nurse saying she didn't feel well (stiff neck and sore throat!) so I freaked and ran to school to get her. I took her to the doctor but luckily it was just allergies. We also ended up getting a new gadget...(Roku...and I haven't had time to figure it all out...but will keep you posted!)


Friday came and I got hit with allergies (I hope this is it and I hope it does not last long...never had allergy issues before) and felt like death warmed over...this continued and I immediately went to bed once I got home. This yuckiness did allow me to finish "House of Cards" Season 2 which was awesome. You have to watch it! Then I started Season 1, Episode 1 of "Breaking Bad" and I have to admit it makes me look at Chemistry in another way!

Not sure what to say about "Scandal"...I'm still team Fitz/Olivia...gotta feeling that this season will end a little interesting....

Anyway...after I awoke from the Zyrtec/Ibuprofen coma on Saturday morning...Norah and I ran errands and then headed to a friend's pool...

We then headed home and after dinner and a movie (at home) with friends...we headed to an early bed.


Jeff has been fishing all day and this is the picture I just got with the caption "fish tacos"...


Here is to hoping I feel better tomorrow...Norah has a birthday party to go to which she is pumped up about and it will be time to get ready for another week!

No comments: