Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Five

1. I saw "Guardians of the Galaxy" last night with my mom and Aunt. It was fabulous!


Let's discuss...Peter Quill is the bomb, I may start just walking around and answering "I am Groot" to all questions, I have downloaded the Awesome Mix Vol. 1 so that the next time I disagree with someone I might just start dancing for distraction purposes.


and Lee Pace as Ronan (I cannot believe that is the same person as "Ned" in Pushing Daisies which I was so sad when it was canceled as I loved that quirky show.)


2. My computer crashed earlier this week and I think I saved all the documents and such on it but not all my Favorites/Bookmarks...which is not making my life easy with school about to start and I had a zillion school related sites saved there.

3. Speaking of crashes...my phone crashed this morning and required a trip to Myrtle Beach to the Verizon Store...now it is fixed which means I feel whole again. ;)

Basically I kept telling myself....



4. Today is the last Friday I will be home with Norah before it is back to school...so we are headed to the beach this afternoon to meet some friends. I think we are both pretty excited about this!

5. Tonight the Panthers play the Bills in a Preseason game...it says it will be on CBS locally to watch (fingers crossed)...so excited football is back! (I do love #59 in the background too...I'm just saying...)


No comments: