Monday, November 3, 2014

Overwhelming October...

October was a blur. There were so many days that I was so overwhelmed with commitments, duties, mom guilt, daily stresses, etc. I was at a lost with what had to give. But now we are starting a new month and I hope that means some calmer days.

Today we made it to Church...Thank goodness as we have missed it! We are so lucky to love our Church! Of course this called for a family car selfie and then Norah snapped a pic of us at breakfast.


Okay I need to record some happenings in this past month before I forget so beware of long post.

We celebrated Halloween with friends and had a blast! The kids got to run around and it was so fun to see their excitement. Norah loved every minute of it! The food, weather, and the people were amazing!







And I can't forget about earlier in the day...I dressed up for my school as well as being one of the moms who did Norah's party at her school. Halloween 2014 was a big day!



Last weekend we traveled to Florida for Jake and Betsy's wedding and Norah was part of the wedding as a flower girl. She did great and enjoyed her duties! We are so happy for Jake and Betsy!


































As you can see in the last pic...Norah was worn out from all the fun. It was such a cute place to visit as we enjoyed the downtown area on Saturday and we are still raving about the best ice cream ever from here...



We hope to get to visit Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach again!

We celebrated Jeff's 47th birthday this month and he got to have a weekend to do whatever he wanted. Fishing was involved and a homemade fudge pie. Seriously it turned out awesome! It was so thick...crazy good!



Speaking of fishing...Jeff got to do some fishing in Charleston and caught a Wahoo. He had a lot of fun!


A few other things that have happened...Norah made the paper again, went to the Waccamaw Homecoming parade, still swimming, and with her first report card...Principal's Honor Roll...all As! We are so proud of Norah!





And one of the best things...my back! I had the injection in my SI joint...the day after was rough but then it is great! It is so nice to not be in constant pain. I still have a little here and there but with Advil and time...I feel like I'm good to go! Well I'm sure I left out something and glossed over the events but wanted to make sure I documented some of the things that happened over the last few weeks. Now onto November! (And my laptop died a terrible death so therefore posting on an iPad which has proven quite complicated so who knows how this post turns out! Gotta work out some kinks!)


No comments: