Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thursday things...

Loved having Tuesday off with my girl. Monday night we went on an adventure in the neighborhood.


Tuesday we ran a bunch of errands and tackled the mountain of laundry! Here are some pics as we are out and about!



Our ten year wedding anniversary is next week so here is a little tbt for ya...circa April or May 2002...(before the camera phone...this was seriously probably taken with a disposable camera and gasp...developed!) :)


Last night had a little girl time at Perrone's...always fun with these ladies!

Trying to get back in reading gear...currently reading these three...I'll let ya know what I think when finished.


Also I just saw that one of my favorite books is being made into a Young Adult version and available next week...love this!! How can I convince all the kids I know to read it?!



And I found this quote which pretty much sums it up lately!

1 comment:

Mer said...

I think I took that picture!