Saturday, December 20, 2014

5 days to go...

Today is the first full day of Christmas Break! YEAH! This past Wednesday we had dinner for Jeff's work...we had such fun with everyone and yummy food too! (The first pic cracks me up as Jeff claims I blinded him with the flash!)


Thursday morning I went to Norah's Christmas party at school...breakfast themed which I thought was a great idea! The kids loved it!


Thursday night was book club and a little book exchange time...too much fun! (Have to post the outtakes) There was some book "stealing" and the night may have ended where there was dancing and singing some RUN-DMC...however, I missed that part! Love ya ladies!







Norah gave Jeff and I an ornament she made at school and wrapped us something else for under the tree they made at school too...cannot wait to find out what it is!

Yesterday was the end of school and we headed to the movies and dinner at PF Changs to celebrate. We watched "Night at the Museum 3" and all really liked it...very cute! I loved Dan Stevens in it! And Dick Van Dyke can still dance! But it was sad to see Robin Williams...hard to believe he is gone.


Eating at PF Changs makes me feel like I'm in Charlotte...had a new wine to me called Colby Red. It is a blend (I'm digging blends lately!) and it has a neat story behind it.
So I found out that Will & Grace is playing reruns on the WE channel (Ch. 66 here) and I'm loving it! I forgot how funny it is...and because of some ongoing lawsuit it has not been digitalized so it is not on Netflix, Amazon, or iTunes...boo! So gonna try to catch it when I can.

Well today I have a few errands to run but most importantly we are celebrating Christmas with my mom and Denny so should be a fun day!

No comments: