Tuesday, December 16, 2014

9 days to go...

One huge perk to the blog is having all my pics organized from the past years. I love to go back and see what we were doing around certain times of year...like Christmas. It always amazes me how much Norah has grown up. I only wish I had started this blog earlier! It is the best scrapbook!

Today was my last full day at my school before half days kick in due to exams. I also started to realize a few last minute things I need to get done before Christmas arrives! Gonna use my time without Norah in these next few days to get it all done.

Norah went to art today and painted a Christmas wreath with her hand prints and a brush of course! I love the way it turned out with the ocean and sunset!

Now to have a calm night before the busy nights kick in!

No comments: