Thursday, December 4, 2014

It is December!

I cannot believe it is December already! I must admit it was SUPER hard to go back to school the Monday after Thanksgiving break. I enjoyed every moment of being home with Norah on break and being home in general. But just two weeks and a day of school to go until Christmas break...so I'm hoping I can make it!
Finn needs a haircut!
So does Darcy...he can barely see with all that hair!
Norah and I ate out last week one night when Jeff was hunting. She is a great date!
Norah and I sporting our Clemson colors before heading to watch the big game last Saturday with some friends. Go Tigers!! 



This and the above pics are from an Oyster Roast we went to after Clemson's big win!
After Church on Sunday...Norah made an Advent wreath!
Elf Charlie showed up! He got a little "lost" from the past year so with the help of one of my super sweet students...he made it! :)

Tree Decorated...now to address those Christmas cards!
I think the next few weeks will be on the busy side but should be a lot of fun involved too!

No comments: