Sunday, January 25, 2015

Norah time and my birthday...

So Norah made the BEACH program which we are still ecstatic about...then she got all As which is principals honor roll for second quarter, and hit the next point club in accelerated reader. So she got a new Lego Friends set she wanted. Love to see her concentrate in putting it together. I'm also the proudest parent ever when it comes to Norah!

Norah did her second swim meet this weekend. It was a 6 am-3 pm kinda day...but she did great! We were so proud of her! We volunteered since it was held at Georgetown and Frankie, Denny, Susan, and Bill came to cheer her on which she loved. She had the best time...so fun...and we loved watching her!







Saturday night we had family dinner at my moms but then crashed early as we all were exhausted from swim meet. We did do a just us family dinner night on Friday as I really wanted sushi for my birthday. 700 Modern delivered!


Well today is my actual birthday! I've chilled with lots of extra coffee, "Gilmore Girls" on Netflix, and online shopping!


A little Tory Burch from my sister and lighting fixtures from my mom, step-dad, aunt, and uncle. All things I love!

Then a last minute outing to a local restaurant for music and chill time! Thanks Wilcox Fam!


And from my favorite girl Norah...she gave me a clay sculpture she made and is writing me a book...she is the best! Well I'm excited about 2015...even if I'm actually 37 instead of 29...girl has got to dream!!

No comments: