Sunday, January 4, 2015

The beginning of 2015...

*I will be turning the ole' blog private soon so for friends and family that read this to keep up with us...I can give you the password.*

On a sad note...Jeff and I were saddened to hear about Stuart Scott...we had actually talked about him a few months ago. We watched ESPN this morning and it was so sweet to hear all the things about him. How my thoughts and prayers go out to his daughters.

So hard to believe it is a new year! The week leading up to Christmas was super busy so we used the week that followed it to have a little more relax time...and it was fabulous!

My attempt to do the Katniss braid for Norah
Norah on her new scooter!
Jeff shot a deer on the last day of the season...super excited about the packed freezer we will have!
Norah hanging out with Finn
Norah and I went and saw this movie...I was surprised that Norah liked it as much as she did. I think she liked that it was a musical. Meryl Streep was fantastic!!
I read this book...really enjoyed it. It is a historical fiction during World War II...and it started like a lot of them do but then it was different. Once I got into it...I so wanted to know how it would end and it became a quick read! If you like historical fiction...I highly recommend.
I got this book for Christmas and it has been talked about a lot. I am always hesitant for the ones that have so much hype but usually still end of reading them anyway. This book is a quick read and one that you cannot stop thinking about...it could happen. I actually finished it late at night and was a little freaked out. It is not a book I would have read by reading the description but glad I did. It would make a great book club book as there is a lot to talk about with it. Recommend it.
I also found a new series on Netflix, "Baby Daddy," which I find hilarious!


Tonight is the return of Downton Abbey...which I am excited about. Also found this random website Rainy Mood where it is just the sound of rain...love it! And loved Clemson's win and the Panthers too! I so hope Carolina can go all the way! (Seriously I need a #59 jersey/shirt stat!) I also must say that I enjoyed the Oregon game and all the jokes that followed. I'm going for the Ducks all the way... plus their uniforms are amazing. ;)




Well trying to enjoy my last day before I go back to work and stop eating like crazy...man holiday food is delicious! I am excited about 2015...I think it is going to be a great year!

No comments: