Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday things...

Well today we are home (no school) as it was predicted that we would have gotten some snow/ice but instead it is just cold! That is how we roll in Pawleys Island, SC. :)

Norah as cute as always!

We had a very low key weekend...maybe too low key in productivity. ;) There was a couple games of Apples to Apples which was a lot of fun!

Norah and I made the front page of a local paper about our new library...I'm even quoted on page 4. Kinda fun!

I did not watch the Oscars but did check out some dresses the next day...here are some of my favs. Had to put a guy on there for the perfect tux! (Jennifer Aniston's dress would have made the list if the bottom half was not see through...because color and fit were great.)


Well I was in a small car accident yesterday. A young driver reversed right into me so I have to take my car in for an estimate. Such my luck! Norah and I are also debating whether to go to the movies today...she wants to see the movie "McFarland." Well here is to hoping that the week warms up and March brings the spring weather!

No comments: