Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Five...

1. Last weekend, Jeff's mom, brother, sister-in-law, and niece came in town. We had a fun night out!


2. Norah had her first real project to do. I asked if she wanted any help...she told me that parents are not supposed to help. She did everything by herself even the research on the computer. She presented it to the class and made a 100. I was very proud of her!


3. Can't forget about Mother's Day last weekend! The rain of Tropical Storm Ana was yuck but otherwise...I love my mom and I love that I am a mom to my baby girl Norah!


Check out my new watch that I got for Mother's Day too! Someone must have read the blog! ;)
4. The weather has greatly improved since last weekend and we have gotten some beach time in this week. Looking forward to the weekend and getting to hit the beach again!


5. Well today is Friday (YEAH!) and Norah has her MayFest at school which she is so excited about! Cannot wait to hear all about it when she gets home.


And to continue the fun on this Friday...we will be going to see "Pitch Perfect 2" today...Norah is obsessed with the first movie so should be fun!



No comments: