Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday Five...

1. Norah's official last day of 2nd grade...I'm still in shock I have a child that will be in third grade. Where has time gone?! Here are some pictures of her on her last day of 2nd grade... and you can click here to see Norah on her first three days of school for 2nd grade...you have to scroll down.





2. So summer means I read and watch things on Amazon/Netflix...recently I watched "Outlander" Season 1 Volume 1 (first 8 episodes) and I LOVED it. It is awesome and I cannot wait until Season 1 Volume 2 comes out.


The premise sounds strange but it is so interesting, the acting is on the money, and let's be honest...Sam Heughan who plays Jamie...is HOT! ;)


3. Now I am watching the old HBO series "Rome" and I found it interesting in the fact that it is trying to portray the actual real people and events that existed in Rome during that time frame. Great acting but definitely a little on the graphic/gruesome side so it is not for everyone.


4. Saw "Tomorrowland" yesterday and the previews make it seem like a kids movie which of course then made Norah want to see it. However, it is kinda an adult topic and way too long for a kid movie. So I would pass on this one...


5. Starting to get Norah's stuff together for camp...eeekk! I cannot believe she is going to overnight camp. She is so excited about it but I'm the one who is worried sick! I know I will miss her more than anything!

No comments: