Monday, June 8, 2015

Weekend in review...

The beach never gets old. It is amazing every time. Friday we went out there in the afternoon celebrating the end of 2nd grade. I will say that Norah has cried a few times saying how much she misses school and seeing all her friends. Sweet girl. :(


A friend of mine was out there who entertained Norah with a soccer ball and Spike Ball...she loved that!

Friday ended with fun at a friend's house! Saturday came and we needed a low key day as Norah and I both felt we might be getting a little summer cold. Lunch Saturday was at the Big Tuna in Georgetown where you can sit on the water and enjoy the view. Loved having family time and running into some friends.

Saturday night Norah went to her cousin's birthday party and bowled away! Then Sunday brought 8 am Service at Church, a visit with my mom and Denny before he had to head back, and back to the beach for Norah and me. I have to say that I was not feeling well at this point but did feel that it was just a little cold so wasn't too worried. We had to get Norah a new Boogie Board as the old one had split.
Then we ended our weekend with eating crabs my aunt had caught. It was delicious and the view was beautiful.



The night ended when s'mores were made at the fire pit!

It was a busy and fun weekend!

No comments: